CERTIFIED HYPNOTIST TRAINING
Learn to become a Certified Hypnotist approved by the National Guild of Hypnosis.
This training will provide you with the fundamentals necessary to become a practicing hypnotist. This course will provide you with knowledge as well as hands-on experience.
This 80-hour course is conducted over 4 weekends. Students will have the opportunity to learn how to produce the hypnotic state and develop their skills as hypnotists through supervised practice sessions. In-class practice sessions will help students master hypnosis skills and increase results.
Completion of classroom training and independent study will prepare the student for the final examination leading to graduation as a Certified Hypnotist. The
internationally recognized core curriculum is reviewed, annotated and upgraded annually by the National Guild of Hypnotists and is further enhanced by the personal knowledge and experience of your instructor(s).
What is a Hypnotist? The U.S. Department of Labor defines hypnotherapy in the Dictionary of Occupational Titles. 079.157.010 "Induces hypnotic state in client to increase motivation or alter behavior pattern through hypnosis."
No prerequisites are required for the training. Virtually anyone can learn to become a hypnotist. The class is broken down into small training modules to ensure each student’s success. Once the student is graduated, you can establish your hypnosis practice. Typically, hypnotists will charge fees ranging from $50.00 to $450.00 per hour for sessions.
What happens if I miss a class? If you miss a class, you will receive a training tape or CD of the class material from the day you missed. There is no charge for this service.
Students can expect to learn:
1. How to Hypnotize Others
3. History of Hypnosis
4. Fundamental Principles of Success
5. Role of the Hypnotherapist
6. How to Properly Explain Hypnosis to Clients
7. How to Establish Rapport
8. Factors that Influence a Client’s Suggestibility to Hypnosis
9. Laws of Suggestion
10. Suggestibility Tests
11. Pre-induction Talk
12. Practical Hints for Hypnotic Induction
14. Recognizing the Depth of the Hypnotic State
15. Authoritarian and Permissive Induction Techniques
16. Rapid Induction Techniques
17. Posthypnotic Suggestions
18. Deepening Techniques
19. Hypnotherapy for Smoking Cessation
20. Hypnotherapy for Stress Reduction
21. Hypnotherapy for Weight Loss
22. How to Establish Your Practice and Build Your Clientele
23. Non-Therapeutic Applications (learning, stage fright, confidence, selling, relaxation, etc.)
24. Precautions in the Use of Hypnotherapy
25. AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Call for information on the next class schedule.
THE DOUBLE GUARANTEE
The Brochu Hypnosis Center guarantees that if, by the luncheon break of the first day, you are not satisfied for any reason, return your course materials and receive a full refund.
The Brochu Hypnosis Center also guarantees that any past student may, at his or her option, re-take any or all classes without additional charge. This policy will ensure continual success of all graduates.